Koh Kret & Chatuchak Weekend Market
Let’s have some fun and enjoy shopping at Chatuchak Weekend Market.
Ko Kret is a small island on the Chao Phraya River in Nonthaburi province. It is a fun place to visit on weekends. It is very famous weekend destination where locals enjoy relaxing and eating. There are a lot of vendors selling all kind of food and dessert.
- Meet in the lobby at 9:00 am
- Drive to Kor Kret and bike around an island
- Stroll and enjoy watching this way of life
- Sample some local food and have lunch
- Driver to Chatuchak Weekend Market
- Be back to the hotel around 4:00 pm
- Kor Kret
- Biking around Kor Kret Island
- Pottery House
- Chatuchak Weekend Market
- A friendly licensed tour guide
- An Air-con van and a professional driver
- Bottled Water, Soft drink
- Bicycle rental
- Liability and accident insurance
- Gratuity for a guide & a driver
Information: (Click on these places below for photo gallery)
Ko Kret is a small island on the Chao Phraya River in Nonthaburi province. It is a fun place to visit on weekend. It is very famous weekend destination where locals enjoy relaxing and eating. There are a lot of vendors selling all kind of local food and dessert. I’m sure you will enjoy seeing what they are selling. Moreover, Ko Kert is very famous for pottery which was influenced by Mon people who have been living here since 1772. We will visit the house where they are still doing this for a living. The best way to explore the island is riding a bicycle. Circling the island which is very enjoyable. There is no cars on the islands.
Chatuchak Weekend Market is the biggest and the most famous weekend market in Bangkok. It is about 35 ares and more than 8000 vendor stalls. It operats only on weekends. It offers you a lot of choices such as handicrafts, souvenirs, antiques, ceramics, plants, art work, books etc…you name it. It has become a popular market to visit for tourists because of good prices compared to that being sold in the malls.