Floating Market & Ayutthaya
If you would like to go to Floating Market and Ayutthaya but you don't have time. We can combine them in one day. Let's go....
6:45 am Meet in the hotel lobby
8:15 Arrive at Mae Klong Train Market
9:20-9:45 Take a private long-tailed boat to Damneon Saduak Floating Market
10:30. Leave to Ayutthaya
12:30 Lunch at a local Thai restaurant
Wat Panan Choeng
16:30 Arrive at the hotel
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on weather or a traffic conditon*
- A friendly licensed tour guide
- An Air-con van and a profeesional driver
- A private long-tail boat ride at the floating market
- All admission fees
- Liability and accident insurance
- Lunch (Cost approximately 150-300 baht per person at a local Thai restaurant)
- Gratuity for a guide & a driver
- Shorts is fine but it need to be at least knee length, and no sleeveless shirt.
- Any kind of shoes is fine. You might want to wear a comfortable walking shoes.