Major Bangkok’s must-see can be done in one day!
Bangkok Highlights By Public Transportation Or A private mini van
We would like to take you back to the history of Bangkok by visiting the major historical attraction sites. We will do this as the locals do by hopping in and out of different types of public transportation. You will enjoy the beauty of the palace and temples architecture and also the scenery of buildings along the canals. We will meet you in your hotel lobby at 8:00 am and drop off at the hotel after the tour around 4:00 pm.
- The Grand Palace & The Emerald Buddha Temple
- The Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Po)
- Golden Buddha Temple
- Wat Arun The Temple of Dawn
- Walk at the Flower Market
- A private long tail boat Ride on Bangkok Canals
- A friendly licensed tour guide
- A van and a driver (If choose to do with a minivan)
- All admission fees
- All transportation
- Drinking water, Soft drink
- Liability and accident insurance
- Lunch (Cost approximately 150-300 baht per person at a local Thai restaurant)
- Gratuity for a guide & a driver (if choose to do with minivan)
A private minivan is available if needed
Dress code for the Grand Palace:
- No shorts, no tight pants, and no sleeveless shirt. Pants the end slightly above the ankles is fine. Shawls CANNOT be used to cover your shoulders. Skirts has to cover knees.
- You might want to bring a hat. Please wear comfortable walking shoes which can easily be slipped off.
- In a rainy season (July-September) you might want to bring an umbrella or packable raincoat.
Information: (Click on these links below for photo gallery)
- The Grand Palace used to be a permanent king’s family residence from 1782-1901. It is the most highlighted attraction in Bangkok.
- Wat Pho is the oldest and biggest temple in Bangkok with the most beautiful reclining buddha image in Thailand.
- Wat Arun is the major historical landmark on the Chao Phraya River with a huge and beautiful prang (stupa) that was decorated with broken pieces of porcelain.
- Wat Trimit houses the biggest golden Buddha image in the world, weighs 5.5 tons 19 karat solid gold. The Buddha image was built in 1238 and was covered with cement in 1767. We discovered the gold in 1953.
- Pak Klong Talad (Flower Market) is the biggest wholesale and retail fresh flower market in Bangkok and is opened 24 hrs. They carry differnt kinds of flowers that are both local and imported: such as orchids, roses, forget-me-nots, lilies etc. There are not only the floweres, but also wholesale vegetables.