Bangkok at Night
Experience Night life and popular landmarks!
Bangkok is well known for variety of street food and night markets. These markets are everywhere. Each one has a different purpose. Chinatown is well known for one of the biggest street cafe’ in Bangkok with variety of food vendors. Khao San Road night market is famous for the backpackers hub.
- Meet in the lobby at 4:30 pm
- Take public local boat transportation to an old town area
- Watch the sunset on Chao Phraya Rive at Wat Arun
- Walk only a short distance for Wat Pho illuminated at night
- Take a tuk tuk to Khao San Road and Chinatown for dinner
- Be back to the hotel around 9:00 pm
- Watch sunset at Wat Arun
- Wat Pho at night
- Khao San Road
- China Town Street Food
- Tuk Tuk ride
- A friendly licensed tour guide
- All public transportation
- Bottled Water, Soft Drink
- Dinner at China Town
- Liability and accident insurance
- Gratuity for a guide
Information: (Click on these places for photo gallery)
Khoa San Road has changed so much in the pass ten years. There are lot of hostels, bars, shops and food hawkers, stalls selling pad Thai, fried crickets etc. It is a backpackers haven to party. The atmosphere is unique. It was made famous in the movie "The Beach".
China Town is well known to the locals and tourists as food heaven! There is lot of energy and it is fun walking around and sampling some different kinds of famous street food. There is also a famous five-star street seafood restaurant.