Bangkok at Night By Tuk Tuk
Experience Night life, Local Food tasting and visit popular landmarks!
Bangkok is well known for variety of street food and night markets. These markets are everywhere. Each one has a different purpose. Chinatown is well known for one of the biggest street cafe’ in Bangkok with variety of food vendors. Khao San Road night market is famous for the backpackers hub.
- Meet in the lobby at 5:00 pm
- Take a private tuk tuk to Flower market
- Taste local Street Food at China Town
- Walk only a short distance for Wat Pho illuminated at night
- Take a tuk tuk to Khao San Road
- Drive around an old area of Bangkok
- Be back to the hotel around 9:00 pm
- Walk at Flower Market
- China Town
- Visit Wat Pho at night
- Khao San Road
- Tuk Tuk ride
- A friendly licensed tour guide
- All public transportation
- Bottled Water, Soft Drink
- Dinner at China Town
- Liability and accident insurance
- Gratuity for a guide
Information: (Click on these places for photo gallery)
Khoa San Road has changed so much in the pass ten years. There are lot of hostels, bars, shops and food hawkers, stalls selling pad Thai, fried crickets etc. It is a backpackers haven to party. The atmosphere is unique. It was made famous in the movie "The Beach".
China Town is well known to the locals and tourists as food heaven! There is lot of energy and it is fun walking around and sampling some different kinds of famous street food. There is also a famous five-star street seafood restaurant.