Bangkok Highlight (Half Day)
Major Bangkok’s must-see can be done in Half day!
Bangkok Highlights By Public Transportation Or A private mini van
If you don't have time and want to see the major must see attractions in Bangkok, you might want to take Bangkok Highlitght tour for half day. We will do this as the locals do by hopping in and out of different types of public transportation. You will enjoy the beauty of the palace and temples architecture and also the scenery of buildings along the canals. We will meet you in your hotel lobby at 8:00 am or 1:00 pm. We will drop you off at the hotel after the tour.
Itinerary: (8:00 am or 1:00 pm)
8:00 (13:00 ) Meet in the hotel lobby
9:00 (14:00) Visit the Grand Palace & The Emerald Buddha Temple
10:30 (15:30) Visit Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha Temple)
11:30 (16:30) Take a private long-tail boat ride on Bangkok canals
13:00 (18:00) Back to the hotel
*The itinerary is subject to change depending on weather or a traffic conditon*
- A friendly licensed tour guide
- A van and a driver (If choose to do with a minivan)
- All admission fees
- All transportation
- Drinking water, Soft drink
- Liability and accident insurance
- Lunch or Dinner (Cost approximately 150-300 baht per person at a local Thai restaurant)
- Gratuity for a guide & a driver (if choose to do with a mini van)
Dress code for the Grand Palace:
- No shorts, no tight pants, and no sleeveless shirt. Pants the end slightly above the ankles is fine. Shawls CAN NOT be used to cover your shoulders. Skirts has to cover knees.
- You might want to bring a hat. Please wear comfortable walking shoes which can easily be slipped off.
- In a rainy season (July-September) you might want to bring an umbrella or packable raincoat.
Information: (Click on these links below for photo gallery)